Roadrunner Email Login
Roadrunner Email is a cloud-based service that provides you an email account that is designed with a flexible range of features along with complete proof of protection. Previously, this email service is provided to the users by Time Warner Cable, which is a well-known Internet Service Provider (ISP). But later, Roadrunner was acquired by Spectrum of Charter communications. For this reason, it becomes important to create a Spectrum Primary account. Only after that, you can move to the Roadrunner Email Login procedure and access the versatile range of features that are offered by Roadrunner.
Hence, you first have to create a Spectrum primary account and then start with the account creation and signing in to your Roadrunner account by following the below-given processes.
Creating a Roadrunner Email Account
- First and foremost, access a web browser on your system. For this, click the browser’s icon from the desktop or the system tray.
- Then, move to the Spectrum account login window by typing “spectrum.net” in the address bar of your browser.
- After that, you have to sign in to your Spectrum primary account. For this, you have to use your registered username and password. Carefully enter the credentials in their respective fields and click the “Sign In” tab.
- Once you reach your account, you have to hit the “Menu” tab. You can find this option on the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Thereafter, tap the “Manage Account” option followed by selecting the “Services” option.
- Next, click the “Internet” option to proceed further with the account creation procedure.
- Further, select the “Create Email Account” option.
- By doing so, a popup box will prompt on your screen asking you to create a mailbox. For this, you have to use your Spectrum username. Now, hit the “Create Mailbox” option.
- Further, provide a valid password in the empty field. This must be the one that you have created for the username.
- The next step of the procedure is to click the “Finish” button.
Steps for Roadrunner Email Login
- Initiate the Roadrunner Email login procedure by opening a web browser. You can access any of your preferred browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Then, visit the Roadrunner Email login window by typing “webmail.roadrunner.com” in the address bar.
- In the next window, you have to sign in to your Roadrunner account by entering the registered Roadrunner Email login credentials. Start by providing the email address that is linked with Roadrunner.
- After that, you will get an option to save the username on your computer. By doing so, you can save your time of entering the username every time you try signing in. In order to do so, you are required to tick mark the checkbox beside “Remember Username” option. However, you are suggested to opt this option only on using the personal computer.
- Thereafter, provide the password that you have created for the security of your Roadrunner Email Login account. Passwords are case-sensitive, hence you must be very careful while you enter them.
- Further, you have to verify your identity in order to proceed further. For this, tick mark the “I’m not a robot” checkbox. Meanwhile, a dialog box might appear on your screen asking you to complete a captcha challenge. Hence, complete it carefully.
- Afterwards, Roadrunner asks you to read the Privacy Rights and Policy documents before you proceed further. To avoid future complications, you must read the whole document carefully. In order to read, you first have to access the document by clicking their links that are available at the bottom of the screen.
- Finally, tap the “Sign In” button.
- This will successfully redirect you to your Roadrunner email login account.