Access Your TWC Email Account
Roadrunner Email is a web-based service that offers its users with a versatile range of features along with full proof security to your email account. In earlier days, this service was provided by Time Warner Cable, a famous Internet Service Provider (ISP). But later, Spectrum of Charter communications acquired the Roadrunner. Hence, for accessing the ultimate features of Roadrunner, you first have to create a Spectrum Primary account. Then, with that, you can create a Roadrunner login account i.e. Spectrum Email Account.
For both Spectrum Primary account and Roadrunner Email account as well as Roadrunner Email login, you have to follow the processes mentioned below. Make sure you follow each process carefully to avoid errors.
Procedure to Create A Spectrum Primary Account
- First and foremost, access a web browser on your system. Open any of your desired web browsers by selecting its icon from the desktop or system tray.
- Then, you have to visit the Spectrum Sign In window by typing “spectrum.net” in the address bar of your browser. Carefully enter the URL in the address bar and then hit the Enter key.
- In the next window, you are required to click the “Create a Username” link.
- This will redirect you to the Spectrum account creation window. Here, you have to make the selection between the “Contact Info” or “Account Info” option. Make the preferred selection and then provide the following information in the required field.
- Contact Info– On selecting this option, you have to provide either your email address or phone number. The details you provide must be the one that you have used at the time of purchasing the internet connection.
- Account Info- If you select this option, then you are required to provide the account number and security code. These details will be available on the internet connection purchase bill.
- The next step of the account creation procedure is to prove your identity. In order to do so, you are required to tick mark the “I’m not a robot” checkbox. Further, if prompted, then complete the captcha challenge that will display on your screen.
- After the successful completion of the challenge, you have to click the “Next” tab.
- Further, Roadrunner Email asks you to verify your identity. For this, you have to enter the code that you will receive via text, email or phone call.
- Then, enter and check the personal information such as your first name, last name, email address, and phone number.
- Afterwards, you are required to select a username for your Spectrum Primary account as well as a Roadrunner email account. For this, you will get the option of either using the same email address as username or creating a new one.
- Thereafter, Spectrum asks you to create a password for your account. The password you create must comply with the given specifications:
- It must be 8-20 characters long.
- Must include at least one of each uppercase letter, lowercase letter, symbol, and number.
- Do not include your username in the password.
- Further, you might get the option to choose the security question from the available list. After that, provide the answer to the question. This is needed for the extra security to your account.
How to create a Roadrunner Email Account?
Once your Spectrum primary account has successfully created, the next step is to create a Roadrunner Email account. This has now become a Spectrum Email account. For creating the email account, you must follow the process mentioned below.
- Firstly, sign in to your Spectrum primary account using the username and password that are registered with Spectrum.
- Then, click the “Menu” tab which is located on the top-right corner.
- After that, click the Manage Account> Services> Internet> Create Email Account option.
- Now, a popup box will display on your screen asking you to create a mailbox using your Spectrum username. For this, you have to click the “Create Mailbox” tab.
- Thereafter, you are required to enter the valid password. Make sure the password you provide must be the one that you have created for the username.
- Once you are done with this, click the “Finish” tab.
- Now, a confirmation mail will be sent to you. You have to click the “Go to Mailbox” option using your Spectrum email account.
Procedure for Roadrunner Email Login
- To initiate the login process, you first have to open a web browser.
- Further, you have to move to the Roadrunner Email login webpage. For this, you have to type “webmail.roadrunner.com” in the address bar.
- In the Sign In window, you are required to enter the Roadrunner Email Login Credentials. First, you have to provide the email address in the required field. The email address you provide must be the one that is linked with your Roadrunner Email account.
- Once you are done with this, you can opt to save the username in your system. This will help you to save your time of entering the username again and again. For this, you have to tick mark the “Remember Username” checkbox. However, this is an optional step and is recommended only on using the personal computer.
- After that, enter the password that you have created for keeping your Roadrunner Email account safe. You must carefully enter the password as they are case-sensitive.
- Thereafter, you will be asked to verify your identity by tick marking the “I’m not a robot” checkbox. Further, you might get a captcha challenge window for completing the process.
- Next, you are recommended to read the Privacy Rights and Policy of Roadrunner Webmail documents. You must read the whole document carefully in order to avoid future complications. For accessing the documents, you have to click their respective links which are provided at the bottom of the screen.
- At last, click the “Sign In” tab.
- This will successfully complete the account creation procedure and will take you to your account.
Roadrunner Email- Password Reset
At times, while signing in to your Email account, you might get the login error on your screen. In order to resolve the error, you first have to check the credentials you have entered. Make sure that you have entered the correct credentials. If the error is still not resolved, then you can try resetting your password. For this, follow the process given below.
- Access a web browser.
- Then, enter “Spectrum.net” in the address bar of your browser and press the Enter key.
- This will redirect you to the Sign In window.
- Now, click the “Forgot Username or Password” option. This option is located at the bottom of the sign-in box.
- After that, in the Confirm Your Account window, you have to select any one of the following options:
- Username and Zip Code
- Contact Info
- Account Info
- Make the selection and then enter the details that are linked with your Spectrum account.
- Thereafter, you will be asked to confirm that you are not a robot. In order to do so, you have to tick mark the checkbox and then complete the captcha challenge that will display on your screen.
- To proceed further, click the “Next” option.
- In the next screen, Roadrunner Email will ask you to review the information and confirm that it is associated with your account.
- Afterwards, you are required to verify your identity by providing the verification code that you will receive via email id, text message, or phone call.
- Then, click the “Reset Your Password” tab.
- Next, you have to create a new password for your Roadrunner Email account. After creating, re-type the same password in the next field for confirmation.
- At last, confirm the password reset process.