Access Your TWC Email Account
As a web-based service, Roadrunner Email offers its users a versatile range of features along with full proof security to your email account. In earlier days, this service was provided by Time Warner Cable, a famous Internet Service Provider (ISP). But later, Spectrum of Charter communications acquired the Roadrunner. Hence, to access the ultimate features of Roadrunner, you first have to create a Spectrum Primary account. Then, with that, you can create a Roadrunner login account i.e. Spectrum Email Account.
For both Spectrum Primary account and Roadrunner Email account as well as Roadrunner Email login, you have to follow the processes mentioned below. Make sure you follow each process carefully to avoid errors.
Spectrum Primary Account Creation
- Open “spectrum.net”.
- Click on the link that says “Create a Username”.
- On the Spectrum’s Account Creation window, choose either “Contact Info” or “Account Info”. Based on your choice, provide the relevant details. In case of “Contact Info”, provide your Email Address or Phone Number. But, if you opt for “Account Info”, you must enter your Account Number and Security Code. You may find the details on the Invoice of your Internet Connection.
- If prompted, complete the Captcha Challenge successfully.
- Then, click “Next”.
- Following that, choose the alternative to receive the Verification Code like text, email or phone call. Then, acquire the Code from the selected option. Thereafter, enter the same carefully.
- Now, provide your Profile Information correctly including your Name, Email Address, and Phone Number.
- Next, select a Username for this Account. You can even use the Email Address provided above.
- Then, set up a Password for this Account. Make sure it is strong and unique while conforming to the specified criteria.
- Select a Security Question and provide a relevant Answer.
Roadrunner Email Account Creation
Once your Spectrum primary account has successfully created, the next step is to create a Roadrunner Email account. For creating the email account, you must follow the process mentioned below.
- Firstly, sign in to the Spectrum’s Primary Account using the username and password that are registered with Spectrum.
- Then, click on “Menu” located at the top-right corner.
- After that, click on Manage Account.
- Then, click Services followed by the Internet.
- Finally, click on the Create Email Account option.
- Now, click on “Create Mailbox” on the following pop-up box to set up your Email Account.
- Thereafter, you must provide a Password which is both strong and unique.
- At last, click on the “Finish” tab.
- Subsequently, complete the Verification process. For this, check your Email Account for the Verification Email. Get access to your Account and open the respective Email. Then, Verify your Account by clicking on the respective link.
Roadrunner Email Login
- To initiate the Roadrunner Login process, you first have to open a web browser.
- Further, you have to move to the Roadrunner Email login webpage. For this, you have to type “webmail.roadrunner.com” in the address bar.
- In the Sign In window, you are required to enter the Roadrunner Email Login Credentials. First, you have to provide the email address in the required field. The email address you provide must be the one that is linked with your Roadrunner Email account.
- Once you are done with this, you can opt to save the username in your system. This will help you to save your time of entering the username again and again. For this, you have to tick mark the “Remember Username” checkbox. However, this is an optional step and is recommended only on using the personal computer.
- After that, enter the password that you have created for keeping your Roadrunner Email account safe. You must carefully enter the password as they are case-sensitive.
- Thereafter, you will be asked to verify your identity by tick marking the “I’m not a robot” checkbox. Further, you might get a captcha challenge window for completing the process.
- Next, you are recommended to read the Privacy Rights and Policy of Roadrunner Webmail documents. You must read the whole document carefully in order to avoid future complications. For accessing the documents, you have to click their respective links which are provided at the bottom of the screen.
- At last, click the “Sign In” tab.
- This will successfully complete the account creation procedure and will take you to your account.