Roadrunner is an outstanding email service provider that enables users to send and receive emails in a blink of an eye. It provides a handy email option for receiving and exchanging emails. Also, it is enriched with various advanced features that make it the best emailing platform. It is counted among the best email that provides private top-notch email related service. Therefore, due to its services and features, people moved to the Roadrunner email as it has a straightforward and user-friendly interface. In addition to this, it is a safe, private, and secure emailing platform.
Roadrunner has now come up with the latest and effective mode of communication through email. Also, new features have been added to serve the needs of the customers. Moreover, the users are satisfied with the services provided by Roadrunner. Even after delivering the latest and advanced emailing features, the users still encounter issues while using the Roadrunner. Therefore, to resolve the Roadrunner’s glitches, the users are suggested to commune with the well-versed team of Roadrunner.
Roadrunner provides brilliant email services to its users. This is the reason why people prefer using Roadrunner for their business purpose. In addition to the high-speed internet packages, it enables the users to get one or more email accounts. Moreover, Roadrunner consists of awesome features that include parental, inbuilt spam filters, and much more. One of the primary benefits of setting up Roadrunner on Outlook is that the user can easily send and receive emails through the outlook user interface.
Things to know before configuring the Roadrunner email on MS Outlook
Before configuring the Roadrunner email on the MS Outlook, the user should consider the following things provided below.
- Ensure to have a proper internet connection to link the Roadrunner emails with the MS Outlook.
- Carefully check the internet connectivity
- If any user forgot the Roadrunner email account’s password, then recover the password and then initiate the procedure.
- Apart from the account’s password, the user should remember the Roadrunner email login account’s complete email address.
- The users are suggested to select either “POP” or “IMAP” to add a roadrunner email to Outlook.
The following were the things that the user must keep in mind before configuring the Roadrunner email to MS Outlook.
Steps to Add Roadrunner Webmail to Outlook
All users are suggested to follow precisely the steps provided below to add Roadrunner Webmail to Outlook.
- Firstly launch Outlook and then open the “File” tab.
- After this, click on the “Account Settings” option available in the info group option.
- Then after that, choose the “Account Settings” option again from the drop-down menu.
- Now hit on the “New” button on the Email tab to open the new account wizard.
- Then click on the checkbox located against “Manual Setup or additional server types.”
- After this, click on the “Next” option.
- Then the users are suggested to choose “IMAP” or “POP.”
- Note: For flexibility, choose “IMAP.”
- Now in the “your name” field, provide the real name.
- Then in the “Email address” section, enter the complete email address of the Roadrunner.
- Then select the “Account type” box and then choose “IMAP.”
- After this, enter “mail.twc.com” in both incoming and outgoing (SMTP) mail server fields.
- Then enter the full name in the “User name” field.
- After that, in the password field, enter the roadrunner email password.
- Note: To save the password, check the box located in front of the “Remember Password” option.
- To confirm that the Roadrunner email has been added to Outlook, click on the “Test Account Settings” option.
- After the account verification settings, click on the “Next” and “Finish” button to conclude the setup.
If any user encounters any issue or fails to add Roadrunner Webmail to Outlook, they are suggested to ask for assistance from the well-trained team of Roadrunner.