How Do I Set Up Roadrunner Email Server Settings?
Roadrunner email is free of cost email service that is not only used to send and receive emails but also used to keep a record of the transactions of the companies. The Roadrunner email services can only be used if you are a Time Warner Cable Services customer.
It is important to set up the Roadrunner email server settings as per the following guidelines.
The POP Server of the Roadrunner email account must be set as POP3, along with the Port number 995.
Also the incoming mail server must be set as twc.com.
On the other hand, the Outgoing server settings must be set as SMTP and the Port Number is to be set as 587.
Once you have completed the process of setting up Roadrunner email server settings you can send or receive messages effortlessly. Follow the detailed and easy guidelines to set up your Email Server Settings.
Descriptive Procedure to set up Roadrunner Email Server Settings
- To begin the process of setting up Roadrunner email server settings, you first have to open the Email application on your computer or laptop.
- The next step is to enter the Roadrunner email account into the specified field. While entering the email address avoid unwanted space and click on the Next tab.
- Thereafter, navigate and move your cursor towards the Personal (POP3) and tap on it. And then you need to opt for the Next option.
- Input the Roadrunner email password correctly linked with the Roadrunner account and opt the Next tab.
- Now, you are supposed to enter the Incoming Server Settings of Roadrunner email. For this, you have input the complete username and password of the Roadrunner account. Moreover, you have to enter the Server name that will change as per your location. Then, set up Port as 110 and Security Type as None.
- After entering the Incoming Server Settings, you need to enter the Outgoing Server Settings. For this, you have to input the Server as smtp-server.maine.rr.com (domain may differ according to your location), Port as 587, and set Security Type as None. You can also set Port as 25. Along with this, set Require Sign-In settings as Check, enter the RoadRunner’s Username that depends on your location. Also, input the roadrunner password and then opt for the Next option. Once again click on the Next tab once again.
- Thereafter, you are required to input Your name in front of the Name text field. The name you entered in the text field will be shown to the users who receive the emails sent by you.
- Once you entered your name correctly, locate and click on the Settings option.
- Hence, this completes the procedure of setting up your Roadrunner email server settings.
- Just in case you are not able to fix the settings of your Roadrunner Email account by following the above-mentioned steps, then follow these steps.
- Firstly, you have to enter the Incoming Server Settings as pop-server.rr.com.
- After this, you have to set the Outgoing Server Settings as smtp-server.rr.com.
- Finally, you can access the Roadrunner email account after setting up your Roadrunner email server settings accurately.